Facebook has created a new platform for communication, which is changing how people communicate with each other. It’s possible that Facebook will be replaced by some future platform like Snapchat or WhatsApp in the near future. This essay takes an overview of what facebook was originally designed to do and why it may not stay around forever
The “example of essay about facebook” is an example of a simple essay that can be written on the topic of Facebook. The essay discusses what it means to be social and how Facebook has changed the way we communicate.
Facebook is a social networking giant which was launched by Mark Zuckerberg & his friend. This networking connects many people all over the world and making the global earth village.
This website mainly aims at connecting people or helps them socialize and makes its revenue out of advertising. Mainly Facebook tries to tell what Facebook is all about and concentrates on how it can be used for educational purposes.
Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates at Harvard. They both initially founded a website called ‘face mash’ for Harvard students, and since the website attracted many people, FaceMash motivated to programme ‘Facebook.’
First Facebook was available only to the students of Harvard after seeing the huge response it was extended to the students of other universities as well. In 2009, the services of this website were made global to anyone above the age of 13.
How To Create A/c On Facebook? And Use
If any person as to come on Facebook and has to open the account on Facebook he has first to create an a/c on the website by using valid email-id. They can upload their profile, post or can add pictures, etc. now a day the users can upload the stores. The users also can write, comment on the post or they can also chat.
The Public Features Are As Follows
- Marketplace: the users have allowed members to post, read and respond to classified ads.
- Groups: the users have to make the groups on Facebook or to find each other and interact.
- Events: the users have allows publicizing an event.
- Pages: the users have to allow to create and promote a public page and built around a specific topic.
- Presence technology: at present of the day the users can see which contact are online and chat.
Advantages And Benefits
- Business: the first advantage is for a business person that they can add the ads or make their pages, or they can create the groups and publish. By this, their orders are increased, and they earn more money.
- Networking: the second benefit is that you can connect with other or with your friends, family all over the world.
- Messages and audio calling: by using Facebook you can chat or message to others, or you can also make the audio calls to others all over the world.
- Video chatting and news: in the present day the users can make the video call or get the news from all around the world.
- Privacy: on Facebook, there is no proper privacy, and most people are not using the privacy protection option and features, this is the disadvantage.
- Fake profiles: Many people make fake profiles and misuse that fake profiles on Facebook
- Time wasting: It wastes the time of people as people are busy on Facebook leaving their works and studies.
Facebook has both advantages and disadvantages. Disadvantages are because for some people misuse Facebook for personal gains. The advantage of Facebook is it is a continent in itself; it has more than 5 billion active users on it.
For any other queries about Essay About Facebook, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
The “facebook essay topics” is a great tool for students to use in order to write essays about Facebook. The essay topics are easy and will help students get the information they need without struggling too much.
- essay on facebook in 150 words
- benefits of facebook for students essay
- short essay on facebook
- social media facebook essay
- facebook essay 250 words